WHY ASA Air Ambulance?
- Fleet based in Jakarta, Batam and Bali.
- Fully equipped and ever ready to be deployed within a short notice.
- Airborne within 4 hrs after activation.
- Fully ICU equipped.
- Medical team are highly trained and experienced.
- Upon request, we securely transport patients anywhere in Asia Pacific Region and to other parts of world.
- ASA offer competitive price, allow 2 or 3 travelling companions.
- Well Experienced Staff, working around the clock to answer your questions and to schedule your transport.
EVACUATION AND REPATRIATION
- ASA air ambulances staffed with highly trained physicians, nurses, paramedics and respiratory therapists.
- ASA medical personnel receive extensive training in flight physiology and emergency procedures. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and PaediatricAdvanced Life Support (PALS) certified medicalcrew.
- ASA service provides safe transport for a variety of patients and specializes in critical transports including:
- ICU patient transfer.
- Cardiac emergencies & Spinal cord/head injury rehabilitation.
- Multi-trauma cases & Ventilator-dependent patients.
Our services include:
- Pre-trip medical intake physical assessment of the patient.
- Communication between sending and receiving physicians and facilities.
- All medical care: administer medications, assist with meals, hygiene, mobility, and other care issues ticketing.
- Arrangement of all ground travel to and from the airport.
- Direct assistance with airport check-in, security clearance and boarding on/off the aircraft.
- Customs and Immigration.
- Post-trip medical assessment and verbal report to receiving facility.
- Clearance through appropriate government agencies.